Our Aquamarine candle has the essence of blush pear, melon, freesia, rose and delicate lily with a patchouli, musk and amber base.
Our large 3-wick candles come in twelve luxurious fragrances. These beautiful and distinctive candles have three wick giving an intense, luscious fragrance, and burn for about 40 hours.
Our current range includes:
- Aquamarine – essence of blush pear, melon, freesia, rose and delicate lily with a patchouli, musk and amber base.
- Cashmere – aromatic amber with grapefruit and mandarin, with hints of jasmine, laurel, bay, verviter, patchoui, oakmoss and resin.
- Cotton Cream – heady sandalwood and delicate mandarin blossom, combined with soft apricot, white hyacinth, sweet pea, jasmine and ylang ylang.
- Exotic Silk – highlights of oriental cassis and a warm centre of freesia, may rose, lily, cedar, sandalwood, amber and vanilla.
- Indian Sunrise – a rich, fruity fragrance of cassis and raspberry with a heart of magnolia, lily and musk.
- Moonstone – fresh, fruity notes of pink peppers, redcurrent, rose, jasmine and peony with a background scent of musk and vanilla.
- Oriental Bliss – a perfect citrus blend of bergamot, lychee, mandarin and tuberose, with a hint of caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and musk.
- Paradise – aqua blossom and summer rose with cyclamen, cool amber, soft vanilla and sweet musk.
- Royal Velvet – sophisticated woody notes with a soft hint of lavender, enriched with basil, heather, geranium, vanilla and fern.
- Secret Oasis – sensual tuberose, honeysuckle, oriental jasmine, combined with a musky, silky base of crystal amber and sandalwood.
- Sunset Harmony – rejuvenating lemongrass, lemon, lime and crushed basil with a touch of lavender, geranium, peppermint, clove and warm cedar.
- Warm Velvet – a rich, spicy, indulgent fragrance of red berries, pink pepper, lilac, violet, raspberry, peach and warm patchouli.
Getting the best from your Sublime Candle
- Always ensure the wick is trimmed to about 5mm (but not less) and check regularly. If there is any sign of smoke from the flame, the wick is too long and the burn-time will be reduced.
- Always ensure that the candle is burnt for sufficient time to allow the pool of wax to reach the sides of the container. This will mean the draw-down of wax will be even across the diameter of the container and no wax will be unused and wasted.
- It is important to use a candle holder – the bottom of the candles can get warm. The best candles holders are made from glass, geramic or slate, as these are all good conductors of heat. Wood and cork coasters are not recommended.
- Fragranced candles tend to create over time, a carbon ball at the top of the wick. This will increase heat and reduce burn-time. Always extinguish and remove the ball.
- Keep away from any source of heat or sunlight. The cooler the candle, the longer the burn-time.
- Keep away from draughts. Candles near an open window or draught always burn more rigorously.
- When the candle is extinguished, always replace the lid to retain fragrance.
Guidelines for burning our Aquamarine candle
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candle out of reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 5cm distance between burning candles. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Do not place candle near a source of heat. Trim wick to 5mm before lighting and check regularly. Always use a candle holder. Keep the wax pool clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring. Discard the candle when pool of wax is less than 10mm.