We now have our seventeen top selling fragrances available as rattan reed diffusers. Each one comes in lovely glass 50ml bottles with a silver top and coloured reeds. They last for about four months.
Our fragrances include:
- Cotton Diffuser – crisp and clean bergamot, lemon, cyclamen and sandalwood
- Daisy – fresh floral notes of daisy, jasmine, lily and radiant musk
- Fairy Dust – warm and aromatic saffron, musk and myrrh
- Freesia – a lovely fresh fragrance of freesia with bergamot, tuberose and sandalwood
- Fresh Lavender – a relaxing bouquet of ylang ylang, wild lilies and English lavender
- Gold Dust – warm and sensual saffron, frankinsence and myrrh
- Hot Cinnamon – spicy, warm and comforting woody notes with a hint of clove and orange
- Jasmine – a subtle combination of jasmine, gardenia, lily and amber
- Lemongrass Diffuser – fresh, lemony uplifting notes of musk, patchouli and cedar
- Moonflower – a gorgeous blend of sandalwood, jasmine, sweet pea, mandarin and ylang ylang
- Plum Champagne – a warm centre of casis, vanilla, lily and may rose. Totally luscious
- Pomegranate – a delicious bubbly scent of pomegranate with amber, dark fruits and sandalwood
- Star Dust – an evocative melody of musk, peach, rose, lily, mandarin, lemon and vanilla
- Sweet Pea – a subtle Summer fragrance with hints of sweet pea, rose, lily and apricot
- Tropical Treat – juicy, sun ripened lime, Caribbean coconut and vanilla pod
- Tuscan Velvet – a melody of rose, lily, mandarin, lemon and vanilla
- Watermelon – the ultimate Summer thirst-quenching refresher
Advice for use and care of your Diffuser:
Unscrew the metal cap on the top of the perfume bottle, remove inner plug and replace the metal cap back into position. Insert the rattan reeds fully into the perfume.
Within 24 hours the perfume will be drawn up the reeds and disperse the scent into your room. Rotating the reeds occassionally will enhance the fragrance in your room.