All of our soaps are handmade in the UK from ingredients that are as natural and pure as can be sourced.
As close to nature as possible, there is a soap for every member of the family, each with a luxuriant lather.
Sublime Soaps are handmade by the traditional ‘cold process’ method which involves curing the soap for thirty days before slicing and packaging.
Extra Virgin olive oil, coconut oil, and sustainable palm oil are the base oils that we use and to these we add enriching and moisturising oils and butters including wild grown shea butter, avacado oil, mango butter, caster oil, rapeseed oil and hemp oil.
Herbs, clays and spices provide colouring and textures.
Essential oils from plants give fragrance and therapeutic properties.
There are no synthetic ingredients in our soaps and they do not contain animal fats, are not tested on animals and are are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Sublime Soaps comply with current legislation an have all been safety assessed.
- Avocado & Juniper – juniper with clary sage and used to aid cleansing and healing of the skin. Avocado oil and pulp are full of vitamins and proteins.
- Calendula – smooth and simple with extra shea butter and organic calendula infused with organic oil for sensitive skin.
- Cedarwood & Amyris – Exotic and woody, slightly smokey with a touch of exotic spices and lots of shea butter.
- Cedarwood, Juniper & Pine – olive oil and shea butter combined with fragrant cedarwood, juniper, pine and a hint of spicy cinnamon.
- Citrus Burst – A bright, lively aroma of orange, lime, lemon and grapefruit blended with avocado oil as an extra moisturiser.
- Double Mint & Poppy Seed – peppermint and spearmint with naturally moisturising shea butter and exfoliating poppy seeds.
- Fruit & Floral Medley – Combining layers of lavender and rosemary, citrus burst, and lavender and geranium to create a fabulous luxury soap.
- Hemp & Patchouli – Sweet, musky patchouli combined with the moisturising qualities of organic hemp, castor and avocado oils to give a dense, creamy lather.
- Lavender – soft, creamy and relaxing. Rich in olive oil and moisturising shea butter. The perfect fragrance to help you unwind.
- Lavender & Goats Milk – Mild and creamy, lavender, goats milk and shea butter to help revitalise and moisturise.
- Lavender & Geranium – Sweet, decadent geranium with bright, heady lavender and moisturising shea butter.
- Lavender, Oats & Honey – A mild and gentle exfoliating soap with shea butter and sweet honey.
- Lemon, Mango & Ginger – shredded fresh ginger root and luxurious mango butter. A warm, spicy soap with a rich and silky lather.
- Lemongrass – Spicy and fresh with moisturising shea butter and powdered citrus peel for gentle exfoliation and to revitalise.
- Mint & Nettle – Fresh nettles with a touch of refreshing peppermint combined with moisturising avocado and castor oil.
- Moisturising Scrub – pumice powder to deal with stubborn dirt, olive oil and shea butter to soothe and moisturise.
- Orange & Patchouli – Delicious, sweet orange combine with exotic patchouli and shea butter for its moisturising qualities.
- Patchouli Scrub – Exotic, musky patchouli with oatmeal, shea butter and rapeseed oil for gentle exfoliation.
- Patchouli & Lavender – Fresh lavender and earthy, exotic patchouli combine with shea butter and oilve oil to give a gentle, moisturising soap.
- Patchouli & Lime – Fresh, fragrant and just a hint of patchouli. An exfoliating soap with organic rhooibos leaves with a tangy fragrance.
- Refreshing Scrub – organic calendula, tea tree, lavender and shea butter. Just the thing for tired hands.
- Rose, Geranium & Ylang Ylang – Floral, sweet and luscious with a touch of decadence and plenty of shea butter.
- Rosemary & Lavender – Shea butter and a traditional fragrance enhanced with herbs and flowers to give a fresh, deep and rich soap.
- Rosemary & Nettle – Fresh herbs, rosemary, rapeseed oil and shea butter with nettle combine for an uplifting and revitalising soap.
- Seaweed & Aloe Vera – Kelp and carragheen added to soothing aloe vera and shea butter to give a nourishing and detoxifying soap.
- Shea & Aloe Vera – Extra shea butter and aloe vera make a soap for sensitive skin. No added colours or fragrance.
- Spicy Orange – A blend of fresh oranges and hot cinnamon spice with moisturising shea butter and castor oil.
- Sweet Coriander & Carrot – a very moisturising, uplifting and refreshing soap. Vitamin rich and full of antioxidants.
- Tea Tree, Peppermint & Patchouli – Cleansing green clay and moisturising shea butter are excellent for oily skin.
- Ylang Ylang & Orange – Sweet, sensual ylang ylang and orange create a superb blend, with shea butter and olive oil to provide a rich moisturising soap.
Where To Find Us
Throughout the year we attend a wide range of events and shows around the country.
Visit our events page to see where you can come and meet us.
Sublime Candles will be at the Hub Market, at Edgehill University, Ormskirk on Thursday 14th March from 9am to 2pm. Pop along and have a look at our great gifts and candles,
Sublime Candles are delighted to be back again at Marple Garden Centre for this Springtime Craft & Gift Fair. As well as our candles, we will have our vegetarian/vegan friendly soaps and bath bombs with us.
Sublime Candles will be at the Craft & Gift Fair, at Dobbies Southport, on Friday 12th to Sunday 14th April. Pop along and have a look at our great gifts and candles, there'll be lots of other stalls there as well.