Our handmade, scented candles are perfect for every occasion such as birthdays, weddings or just a treat for yourself. They are carefully hand finished with extra sparkle and there is a choice of more than fifty different, skilfully blended fragrances. Most importantly, they are all made from the finest oils and waxes ensuring a flat and clean burn.
Every one of our candles are handmade, hand poured and hand finished.
We are constantly adding new scents. Therefore please keep watching our website for the latest additions.
Getting the best from your Sublime Candle
- Always ensure the wick is trimmed to about 5mm (but not less) and check regularly. If there is any sign of smoke from the flame, the wick is too long and the burn-time will be reduced.
- Always ensure that the candle is burnt for sufficient time to allow the pool of wax to reach the sides of the container. This will mean the draw-down of wax will be even across the diameter of the container and no wax will be unused and wasted.
- It is important to use a candle holder – the bottom of the candles can get warm. The best candles holders are made from glass, geramic or slate, as these are all good conductors of heat. Wood and cork coasters are not recommended.
- Fragranced candles tend to create over time, a carbon ball at the top of the wick. This will increase heat and reduce burn-time. Always extinguish and remove the ball.
- Keep away from any source of heat or sunlight. The cooler the candle, the longer the burn-time.
- Keep away from draughts. Candles near an open window or draught always burn more rigorously.
- When the candle is extinguished, always replace the lid to retain fragrance.
Guidelines for burning our Jasmine candle
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 5cm distance between burning candles.
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Do not place candle near a source of heat.
- Trim wick to 5mm before lighting and check regularly.
- Always use a candle holder. Keep the wax pool clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.
- Discard the candle when pool of wax is less than 10mm.